Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

Just now, Nicholas said:

Looks like it may be a return to some bathing together.

I love the watching the baths together

44 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I was thinking the same thing Nicholas, if Leora is involved with a new man and having sex with him I think any activity between the ladies may not happen as much and Malia could start to feel left out.

we already know these ....

Funny I can't think of watching to guys bathing but watching to women happy days. I wonder if women feel the same way?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I was thinking the same thing Nicholas, if Leora is involved with a new man and having sex with him I think any activity between the ladies may not happen as much and Malia could start to feel left out.

Nothing stopping Malia doing her own thing, like Leora has done for ever. Leora shouldn't have to carry her friend forever. Malia needs to find her own feet and role.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Funny I can't think of watching to guys bathing but watching to women happy days. I wonder if women feel the same way?

Lol. Not for certain, but probably not mate. Never know about some though.

40 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I only ever watched them as somebody had said Kami had used a hairspray can on herself, I had to see that! Never did though, maybe she'd changed the can as the one in her room was huge, I remember somebody had said they kissed once but who hasn't on RLC right? Never saw them bating each other though so at least Leora and Malia have that I suppose.

Kami kissing Kristy was one of the sexiest things ever to happen on RLC. The fact they weren't lesbians made it all the more sexy. Leora kissing Malia would be heavenly!!

• Like 4

I need to have a shower and start work. Don't miss out watching the girls in the bath. You'll kick yourself if you do.

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes, we are in a hard Lockdown from midnight Melbourne time. I'm a very social person being Aussie we party and are out a lot so being Locked indoors from the next few months is going to hard going for me.

We'll keep you company my friend 👌

• Thanks 1