Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

On 7/31/2020 at 2:23 AM, wingtsun said:

Même si j’ai beaucoup de vidéo inédite je ne partage plus rien, marre de me faire bannir et de devoir refaire un compte.

Even though I have a lot of unreleased videos I don't share anything anymore, tired of getting banned and having to re-account.

this is true of many of us.... I desparately want to share some unique in the moment captures I have and so much more..... but I am too much of a ludite to figure out all this re-engineering of getting new  IP;s and so on....not worth the hassle of missing out on the life and times of RLC...  I am howeve,r beyond grateful of the people who do post, who do risk for the sake of this forum......without pics and vids this forum woulld die..... weird opinions and comments don't carry this at all..... 

SO ONCE AGAIN    WILL Cam Caps or any ....tech savy member  find a safer solution for posting????   I still wish/believe there must be a way to direct post from our PC without these 3 rd party hoops and involvement (or giving up privacy info and access to our PC;s by joining these 3rd party sites -not cool) ....  this forum would be crazy amazing with easier posting ability.....  otherwise,  welcome back ' Wingston'  you were a great contributor .

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheDude212 said:

Exactly what I've been saying since day one. Malia is just there to keep Leora company and pretend to masturbate/play together with Leoora. She's not really into it and you can clearly see it. I do still like Leora though. Nothing you can do about it since she's not the young sexy teen she used to be anymore.

Although I usually don't post here unless related to a vid. post, I will in response to the post here  She never was a teen since she was in her early twenties when she first became a participant of the project and she is certainly still quite an attractive woman, and imo, even more so than when she was as slim back then.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Bien que ce soit censé être une vidéo. fil et pas un fil de discussion à moins que ce ne soit lié à une vidéo., je vais répondre au message ici Elle n'a jamais été une adolescente depuis qu'elle avait au début de la vingtaine lorsqu'elle est devenue une participante du projet et elle est certainement encore une femme assez séduisante , et imo, plus que quand elle était aussi mince à l'époque.

Les gens changent aux fils des années, j'ai adoré quand elle était dans l'ancienne appartement, elle était proche de sa plénitude même s'il lui manquait un grand quelque chose, un bon gourdin bien dur.

aujourd'hui, que dire, le mal manger a laissé quelques stigmates au niveau de ses fesses, ses bates lorsqu'elle était seule montraient peut-être un autre désir, ses bates anals sont révélatrices.

Je l'ai toujours dit, Malia n'est là que comme faire valoir, ses masturbations ne sont pas naturelles, mais elle permet à Leora de rester en haut de l'affiche "money is money".

C'est triste dans être arrivé là. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, 3asba said:

j'ai trouver l'endroit idéale pour tous les égoïstes  qui aiment blablater sans partager sur ce forum ni sur les autres sites et vous ne voulez même pas nous envoyer des vidéos en privé et nous on va les partager parce que nous on est couillons alors je vous invite de nous laisser en paix on est assez déçu 

Then again, you could purchase your own premium subscription to RLC so you don't have to beg for videos, complain that others are being selfish,  and be so disappointed 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, happyone said:

Then again, you could purchase your own premium subscription to RLC so you don't have to beg for videos, complain that others are being selfish, and be so disappointed 

....And we have enough problems in our room without 'Selfish' people being sent over too! 😆