Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

10 minutes ago, Cabal said:

Hello wingtsun même les vidéos ancienne de Leora et Paul y'a prescription ...

En même temps, ça fait prescription qu'ils ne vivent plus sous le même toit 😁

hello pourquoi il n'y a jamais de video de Leora et Malia ? je pense que c'est chasse gardé pour les membre prémium 🙂 Pas trés sport comme comportement. Un peu d'indulgence pour les pauvres qui reves de ces videos. Merci beaucoup

hello why is there never a video of Leora and Malia? I think it's the preserve of premium members 🙂 Not very sporty behavior. A little indulgence for the poor who dream of these videos. thank you so much

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, tiki3370 said:

hello pourquoi il n'y a jamais de video de Leora et Malia ? je pense que c'est chasse gardé pour les membre prémium 🙂 Pas trés sport comme comportement. Un peu d'indulgence pour les pauvres qui reves de ces videos. Merci beaucoup

hello why is there never a video of Leora and Malia? I think it's the preserve of premium members 🙂 Not very sporty behavior. A little indulgence for the poor who dream of these videos. thank you so much

Posting them would get you banned from RLC.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got for the first time the basic subscrption to RLC. My opinion, if it would concern to anybody, is that Leora is the shadow of herself, the team Leora/Malia doesn' t work, they' re not really lesbians, just show business buried under tons of boredom.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, leopold749 said:

Vous avez pour la première fois l'abonnement de base à RLC. Mon opinion, si ça concernait quelqu'un, c'est que Leora est l'ombre d'elle-même, l'équipe Leora / Malia ne fonctionne pas, ce ne sont pas vraiment des lesbiennes, juste du show business enseveli sous des tonnes d'ennui.

absolument d'accord Leora a perdu de sa lumiére il ni a plus la même étincelle dans son regard coquin 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Vor 5 Stunden sagte leopold749:

Ersetzungen zum ersten Mal die Grundabonnement für RLC. Meine Meinung.

Du triffst es genau auf den Punkt ,,,, Langeweile und Rechte wissen 20 € im Monat

Die liegen da jeden Abend nur dumm rum.

Und Malia ist der absolute Hammer, die Tut immer so auch, als wenn sie sich macht und macht nichts ausser Langeweile

Ich melde, ich bei RLC wieder ab

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, leopold749 said:

Got for the first time the basic subscrption to RLC. My opinion, if it would concern to anybody, is that Leora is the shadow of herself, the team Leora/Malia doesn' t work, they' re not really lesbians, just show business buried under tons of boredom.

Hmm...is there a video about it?  😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, leopold749 said:

Exactly what I've been saying since day one. Malia is just there to keep Leora company and pretend to masturbate/play together with Leoora. She's not really into it and you can clearly see it. I do still like Leora though. Nothing you can do about it since she's not the young sexy teen she used to be anymore.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2