B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm sorry, I'm not going to argue with you any more...the duct cleaning guys are calling from Delli with a $20 deal to clean all the ducts in my house.  :dodgy:

Those Duct Cleaning scam artists still around.  They were promoting those $20 deals 40 Years ago.  

Just now, maxfactor said:

Yes... thanks, please understand, the argument is NOT what you heard, but rather what they thought they might get.

I understood your argument fine Max and it was my first thought as well.  Offering a large amount of money to get the girl to another location is a scam as old as prostitution is. 

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree....there are plenty of men out there that would offer up money for any of these girls.  Maybe because that's the only way they can get pussy!!

No one is paying €5000 for Ginger or any of these girls no matter how desperate they are.....

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

why don't they pay less for girls who are hotter. ?

it's all in the purchasers state of mind when the deal goes down.  I've seen it a hundred times!

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It does happen but not with these bunch....None of them can look in the mirror with a straight face and tell themselves they are worth €5000 a night

don't kid yourself, there are guys out there with far less judgement of a woman than you or i

10 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

No one is paying €5000 for Ginger or any of these girls no matter how desperate they are.....

When I was using providers in Vegas the number 1 rated woman billed $1100 per hour/ $12,000 for 24 hours and if you wanted anal it cost an extra flat fee of $500. I did not use her (an Asian woman by the way). The number 3 - 10 providers were fine for me. I indulged many times. Cost around $750 per hour (I paid for 2 hours) with an extra $300 for anal. Plus tips too especially for "outcall" which means they come to you... the most dangerous kind. You get to know the Agency Managers well when you request outcall.

34 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's all in the purchasers state of mind when the deal goes down.  I've seen it a hundred times!

don't kid yourself, there are guys out there with far less judgement of a woman than you or i

Your experience is very costly
I'm sure you enjoyed it, even if you were robbed 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When I was using providers in Vegas the number 1 rated woman billed $1100 per hour/ $12,000 for 24 hours and if you wanted anal it cost an extra flat fee of $500. I did not use her (an Asian woman by the way). The number 3 - 10 providers were fine for me. I indulged many times. Cost around $750 per hour (I paid for 2 hours) with an extra $300 for anal. Plus tips too especially for "outcall" which means they come to you... the most dangerous kind. You get to know the Agency Managers well when you request outcall.

That makes absolute sense seeing how you used an agency.....but I don't believe any of these girls are signed with any agency...hell I don't even believe any of them are hookers like some would like us to believe.

• Upvote 1