B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

The girl's are talking very quietly. Tbh, I think they are being respectful to Piper and Taylor, who are Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

We've seen many examples over the years where the girls haven't respected their housemates or the neighbours with their noise levels...

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girl's are talking very quietly. Tbh, I think they are being respectful to Piper and Taylor, who are Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

We've seen many examples over the years where the girls haven't respected their housemates of the neighbours with their noise levels...

so why start now lol

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If they went to A.A. meetings, Gina and Mimi would get a medal, it's been over a week now, they don't get drunk, good.

are you serious, it's been a whole week?  wow...i guess getting chunked in the woods really will make you stop drinking lol.

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Milena is a lady who is dedicated to lost causes, first Ginger, now Mimi, maybe she wants to redeem them with the Eastern religion.

Say what you want to about Milena, but she is a saint of a lady compared to the rest of them.

A short week, Sergio... It's only four days - they all went out clubbing and your translation about Mimi and Ginger.
Ginger was very drunk when she arrived B4 through the kitchen door. Mimi had probably gotten off most of it on the way home to B2

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A short week, Sergio... It's only four days - they all went out clubbing and your translation about Mimi and Ginger.
Ginger was very drunk when she arrived B4 through the kitchen door. Mimi had probably gotten off most of it on the way home to B2

On her long bruised, cut up walk i'm sure she did have time to sober up and reflect on what a fool she must have been.

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

If they went to A.A. meetings, Gina and Mimi would get a medal, it's been over a week now, they don't get drunk, good.

Gina was drinking, and crying last night on the balcony.