B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

Sad to see this,think is a really bad ideia to put couples in GOV houses,P&T are in love and they dont like to share..this bs shows with the bunch of performers doesnt do well to the couple.Even the COV was a better place for them.Hope their relantioship survives this bs.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sad to see this,think is a really bad ideia to put couples in GOV houses,P&T are in love and they dont like to share..this bs shows with the bunch of performers doesnt do well to the couple.Even the COV was a better place for them.Hope their relantioship survives this bs.

Do you really think Piper and Taylor would have acted differently if they were in a COV apartment? let's imagine that Piper and Taylor had replaced Bonnie and Rama at B5, I'm pretty sure, with the same cast of GOV girls, Piper and Taylor would have done the exact same party 
GOV and COV are only titles, I have the impression that for most of you this kind of title legitimizes the actions of the participants when it is not.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Do you really think Piper and Taylor would have acted differently if they were in a COV apartment? let's imagine that Piper and Taylor had replaced Bonnie and Rama at B5, I'm pretty sure, with the same cast of GOV girls, Piper and Taylor would have done the exact same party 
GOV and COV are only titles, I have the impression that for most of you this kind of title legitimizes the actions of the participants when it is not.

Its your opinion,my opinion is the one i expressed,thats why we all diferent,everyone think for themselfs(i hope).And just like i said prior..yes i dont like to see them in b2,specialy during the shows with the other girls,i liked them more in COV house,if felt in my taste more like a regular style hoise.And no doubths would like them even more in an couples house.What others think..is up to them.