B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (July/August)

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Questo ha assolutamente senso vedere come hai usato un'agenzia ..... ma non credo che nessuna di queste ragazze abbia firmato con nessuna agenzia ... diavolo non credo nemmeno che nessuna di loro sia una prostituta come qualcuno vorrebbe noi credere.

abbiamo avuto ragazze che gestivano una agenzia, e poi, non c'è bisogno di far parte di una agenzia per prostituirsi

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

don't kid yourself, there are guys out there with far less judgement of a woman than you or i

I am sorry but I am not buying it..Imagine thinking these girls make €5000 a night and yet they are still on RLC scrapping for 2k per month....

• Like 1

Just now, coolcucumber said:

I don't even know what is going on here right now, seems like Mimi deal with some guy for an outcall went wrong and Piper telling Taylor about this but what is Ginger doing in all of this equation

partner in crime :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

partner in crime :biggrin:

so hypothetically ginger was with Mimi and sneaked out of the scene and came home through kitchen door but left mimi there who then got bruises somehow and lost her key so had to ring the bell to get inside lmao

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Plus Mimi and Ginger both have bf's, well forget Mimi she fucked a guest just after talking to his bf so she can do anything but ginger has a boyfriend not long ago

boyfriend may be a too strong word 
She fucks with a guy, we will have to wait before talking about boyfriend or lasting relationship :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

so hypothetically ginger was with Mimi and sneaked out of the scene and came home through kitchen door but left mimi there who then got bruises somehow and lost her key so had to ring the bell to get inside lmao

it seems that the evening is finished a bit like that according to the various information that we have on the forum
After that I only made a dash of humor because I have no idea what actually happened
But on the other hand I hope that these girls can learn lessons from this kind of mishap because we will say that this evening ended rather well in spite of everything and it would be a shame to see them end in a sort of "news item"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it seems that the evening is finished a bit like that according to the various information that we have on the forum
After that I only made a dash of humor because I have no idea what actually happened
But on the other hand I hope that these girls can learn lessons from this kind of mishap because we will say that this evening ended rather well in spite of everything and it would be a shame to see them end in a sort of "news item"

I hope they learn from this but i don't think they will because they will do anything for money, as for the events we can only see Ginger coming through kitchen door and Mimi in the arms of Fiora, can't understand Piper and Taylor languages so have to rely on someone else, if events described are real then that's sad really