B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Correct, every time a post is made someone is making a request!!  Every time that A-Hole Alladino posted more lame ass guys in the GOV's, a request was made!  All I got to say is FU Alladino....thanks for ruining the GOV apartments!!!

because you never made a request? Pinocchio, you're still lying ^^

You give the impression that you want RLC to be able to continue broadcasting content, for a guy who calls himself anti rlc, that makes me laugh a lot 😁

I think we also had proof that you yourself managed to almost make the members of this forum flee

• Like 2

Just now, moos54 said:

because you never made a request? Pinocchio, you're still lying ^^

You give the impression that you want RLC to be able to continue broadcasting content, for a guy who calls himself anti rlc, that makes me laugh a lot 😁

I think we also had proof that you yourself managed to almost make the members of this forum flee

Me making the members of this lob sided forum flee would be the best thing to ever happen to RLC!!  I'm anti RLC for what it stands for today....absolute NO REALISM!!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL...he could have stayed not born in my opinion!!

Harley if you continue to attack members of this forum as you are doing it, I feel that you will not give us a choice than to leave you outside this forum for an indefinite period

you have a choice to make, make the right one

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Harley if you continue to attack members of this forum as you are doing it, I feel that you will not give us a choice than to leave you outside this forum for an indefinite period

you have a choice to make, make the right one

WOW.....

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Me making the members of this lob sided forum flee would be the best thing to ever happen to RLC!!  I'm anti RLC for what it stands for today....absolute NO REALISM!!

I tell you about the members of this forum and that's what concerns me or us the most as moderators of this forum

Premium members of rlc only concern rlc

one day you may understand that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only thing I understand is that this is one heavily biased forum!!  Have a good life forum members.

stop wanting to make the victim every time because you use my patience even faster 🤨

Have a good day anyway 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can you elaborate on this please???

She's become a master of the tease show...and  every week subscribers get a little tease show hoping that this time maybe something real may happen between her and malia...

• Like 1