B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (July)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anal too!!...Some guys have all the luck...:biggrin:

oh funny I kinda went there by accident come to find out that was a bridge to far but that was the tightest pussy I ever had and its wasted on women

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anal too!!...Some guys have all the luck...:biggrin:

well we all ended up living together for about 6 months then the jealousy took over and they decided they didn't need me it was fun for awhile though

• Like 1

well at least these girls in the cov and gov now don't fake it when they lick pussy there is no doubt they are getting into it not like that crap in the old days the face would be six inches from the pussy and the girl would look like she was having a orgasm lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well at least these girls in the cov and gov now don't fake it when they lick pussy there is no doubt they are getting into it not like that crap in the old days the face would be six inches from the pussy and the girl would look like she was having a orgasm lol

Yes...they've realised the clitoris is several inches below the belly button...And they tell us the guys don't know where it is...😏

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

After catching up, there is one thing that if anyone had any doubt, they read the forum.  Alexandra you are about as dumb as you look for allowing what happened tonight...to happen!!  This bullshit show will not pull RLC out of the downward spiral!!!   However, the funniest thing I read tonight was Naga saying the only reason he was watching B4 is because there was nothing else to watch......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It was pretty hot though if I must say, Kim licking Diana was nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

It was pretty hot though if I must say, Kim licking Diana was nice.

The highlight was seeing Kim BJ to Lucien. Been wanting to see her with another guy since Kenny was never that good in bed.

• Like 1