Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #52 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is really only one way to look at this whole situation...Malia is there because Leora wanted her there, they are best friends not friends but BEST FRIENDS.  I'm sure Leora had been working on Malia to get her there ever since she arrived and now that she is there, they are both happy and I honestly think it will bother the viewer more than it will bother either of them if things remain the way they are.

Slip, you need to do you and to hell with everybody else!  I mean, don't let a person on a forum get under your skin...you might think about toughening that up a little bit lol, but seriously, I enjoy the thought that goes into your posts and I think they are sincere and that's all that matters bro...that's all that matters!!  Also, that ignore list works great, people on this forum have been ignoring me for years lol.

Just Keep Doing You!!!

Thanks but its not for me, anything but! It's for MALIA. Some people have to step in, enough have done it for Leora, so why not her too? Malia is being talked about at times like she shouldn't even be there. If she's there, then Leora wants her there. Period. But still that isn't good enough. She is getting shit thrown at her every day this week, and i can't for the life of me see why. So i am defending her to the hilt. But i'm losing. And i'm tired.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is really only one way to look at this whole situation...Malia is there because Leora wanted her there, they are best friends not friends but BEST FRIENDS.  I'm sure Leora had been working on Malia to get her there ever since she arrived and now that she is there, they are both happy and I honestly think it will bother the viewer more than it will bother either of them if things remain the way they are.

Slip, you need to do you and to hell with everybody else!  I mean, don't let a person on a forum get under your skin...you might think about toughening that up a little bit lol, but seriously, I enjoy the thought that goes into your posts and I think they are sincere and that's all that matters bro...that's all that matters!!  Also, that ignore list works great, people on this forum have been ignoring me for years lol.

Just Keep Doing You!!!

Did you just say something, only you are on my ignore list..😹

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thanks but its not for me, anything but! It's for MALIA. Some people have to step in, enough have done it for Leora, so why not her too? Malia is being talked about at times like she shouldn't even be there. If she's there, then Leora wants her there. Period. But still that isn't good enough. She is getting shit thrown at her every day this week, and i can't for the life of me see why. So i am defending her to the hilt. But i'm losing. And i'm tired.

I disagree with this, enough people who take it up for her and I think a lot more who just don't say anything because it's not even necessary, you read way too much what the screamers put here

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I'm not the guy to step in as I don't watch RLC so my input, especially on this apartment is very limited.  I think you also have to understand that there are those people that will never step in, so if you look at it like that and look at who posts on this thread you can see that there are very few Leora/Malia fans that post compared to all their fans that don't.  By the way, you are not losing and I can promise you that Malia thanks you from the bottom of her heart!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I disagree with this, enough people who take it up for her and I think a lot more who just don't say anything because it's not even necessary, you read way too much what the screamers put here

I have to kinda agree with you here, I do think Slip does read a little more into it than what is there and that's cool and everything but if it's going to get your blood pressure up or make you tired, it may have been taken to seriously....just my opinion!

• Like 2

Whenever I tune in and see them watching a video, I will just as fast tune out, because that's one thing I'm just not into, is watching them watch a video, but I must say I am so happy I took a day off today, because I just notice in the replay, that my princess bated, and I know I am one of the few persons on this site that prefers to see Leora bate, verses watching them two on the bed watching a video, but I guess that makes life more exciting when we have different interests

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Whenever I tune in and see them watching a video, I will just as fast tune out, because that's one thing I'm just not into, is watching them watch a video, but I must say I am so happy I took a day off today, because I just notice in the replay, that my princess bated, and I know I am one of the few persons on this site that prefers to see Leora bate, verses watching them two on the bed watching a video, but I guess that makes life more exciting when we have different interests

Absolutely!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Don’t let the bastards grind you down mate....You’re a man of principle, stick with them, it’s admirable.....If you think Malia is worth fighting for then keep on fighting for her, don’t let a couple of dissenters  put you off...Fuck ‘em !

• Like 6

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I have to kinda agree with you here, I do think Slip does read a little more into it than what is there and that's cool and everything but if it's going to get your blood pressure up or make you tired, it may have been taken to seriously....just my opinion!

this site can be really depressing, as yesterday I still see how much dredging Sera got over it so I know the feeling, I stayed away for weeks

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ok, nothing wrong with my blood pressure or anything, all i am doing is defending someone who can't defend themselves. Yes others for her including Xarvaz, Gag-Her etc & do step in and put down the positives for Malia, but as i said, enough have jumped in for Leora over the years, and now i am doing the exact same for Malia.

Because when she has gone, people will suddenly realize what they had!