Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

1 minute ago, Batduulga Douglas Battulga said:

just resubbed to watch kitty. anyone who watches on iphone know a browser that supports flash? ones I tried (Safari, Chromo, Firefox) doesnt support flash player and been unable to watch RLC on my phone

the puffin browser is working again

Hello all. From what I have seen, Kitty is not a bad person or crazy or something. She is sometimes emotional because her life may not be as easy as it seems to us. I heard somewhere she does modeling. That is easy to see as she has a very exotic face and a pretty body. I think she augmented her breasts only to help her career and nothing more. It is easy for us to speculate or say whatever because we don't know her. There is a lot of this here. While all of the ladies here sometimes appear to be superficial, I believe we sometimes become hypercritical of them simply because we have the ability to be armchair critics. That is not fair to the participants in the project.  I for one will show much more respect going forward. I would ask that we all at least make some attempt to show respect to the people that we watch. Just my humble opinion. Just know that I have been schooled and I choose to be better from now on. Criticize me if you like.

• Like 3