Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

To be honest with you, I really don't care.  I just wanted to see if you were going to be like everybody else on this forum!!  That's 7 now!  Oops 8

Firewall already touched on it...For some reason RLC took a dislike to Nicole...possible to do with the end of her last stay. She asked if she could rejoin with Karl in the couples apt...but it was Karl's place and they were wanting to manage it themselves...RLC didn't want to know, so they signed up for VH...Once they did that there was no way back to RLC...

• Thanks 1

il y a 34 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Firewall already touched on it...For some reason RLC took a dislike to Nicole...possible to do with the end of her last stay. She asked if she could rejoin with Karl in the couples apt...but it was Karl's place and they were wanting to manage it themselves...RLC didn't want to know, so they signed up for VH...Once they did that there was no way back to RLC...

and that is a shame !!! nicole is the perfect example of girls made for rlc, beautiful and hot. I don't know if she played with weed in her cupboard to be excluded from rlc, but she really hadn't made any big mistakes !!! I hope to see her again one day, especially since rlc needs this kind of girl a lot now !!!😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Understood, and you know I respect your opinion. But if you don't like her just walk away.

I have walked away, a long time ago in fact. it's just that sometimes I read comments on here and I can't help but put in my two cents.  it's not good to only be positive of the tenants, and even balance is needed to maintain some kind of harmony.  To little negativity leads to the tenants grabbing you by the balls and getting away with anything they want to do.  IMO this is the main reason RLC is in the shape they are in today!

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I know. Just listen to what I say about her. She really is a nice Lady if you give her a chance. Was never my favorite but who knows? Maybe if we be respectful. But she really doesn't like her shit posted for everyone to see.

She shouldn't be on RLC then

• Upvote 1