Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

6 hours ago, me0369 said:

I agree with you and I believe RLC began with that intent, but at some point they introduced  monetary incentives to get participants to spice it up for the cameras and boost there subscription sales. At least that is what it seemed like when things started to change a few years back, from people simply living there lives in front of the cameras to what is now. Where the name of the game is getting as many views as possible. So I blame RLC's staff in the long run for what it has become and I don't really see them changing it any time soon. I would welcome it if they could though. That is all purely conjecture on my part of course. but I feel it's right. 

I think you're right. Another major step backwards was also the elimination of all the Russian apartments.

Anyway, a part of voyeurism is always the patience. We wait until the residents feel like having sex. In return, it's better because the residents are really involved and not just doing a job.

• Like 2

Kitty is boring, oh I'm sorry, I meant to say, she is very boring, and yes I know, if a person doesn't like the apartment, they should leave, well I did, but I do drop in every now and then, to see has anything changed, but each time the boringness seems to continue to spill out from this apartment from her

• Like 2

Kitty is actually pretty exciting, unless - it is one of those times she doesn’t want to be there, which I suspect is the case. RLC must have begged her to come back, paid her well - and Smith convinced her. They usually are pretty active sexually, again, unless - Kitty doesn’t want to be there.  This is not the first time her head was not in it. She loves pets though.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 12:21 PM, Alladino said:

I think you're right. Another major step backwards was also the elimination of all the Russian apartments.

Anyway, a part of voyeurism is always the patience. We wait until the residents feel like having sex. In return, it's better because the residents are really involved and not just doing a job.

Voyeurism is defined as an interest in observing unsuspecting people while they undress, are naked, or engage in sexual activities. The interest is usually more in the act of watching, rather than in the person being watched. The person doing the watching is called a voyeur, but you might hear them casually referred to as a peeping Tom.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I actually like Kitty and think she is very pretty, and I wished her mom would come around a little more often as i think her mother is hot and would love to see her get drunk with them again.

Kitty is very pretty, and I do agree on that

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Putin Signs 'Russian Internet Law' To Disconnect Russia From The World Wide Web

He may have signed it into law but I don't think it has moved forward yet.  There are Russian Apartments on VHTV broadcasting.

• Thanks 1

I think the issue is the same as always,most of us can see kitty have some potential but with Smith is hard..so this will always be like this.Some little changes could a lot of diference..like to stop being so much in dark and not  turning the kitchen lights on always(knowing they will "sabotage" the cams and put them in night vision mode).In the end depends of them..i seen some houses starting badly and then becoming pretty good and some that never improved.