Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

5 hours ago, curious said:

they are both deeply uneducated regarding sex life

she seems not to be aware what her body can make her feel and it is obvious even when she is masturbating. he doesnt seem to know much and not caring to explore

of course rlc is business first, but they ve done things even when drunk... and we would have seen something emotional.. but nothing

nothing... empty

Young people are a lot like that many times and other times exactly the oposite to extreme levels😅,but altought K&S are young they are old enought to beyave diferent way in some regards.Honestly is frustating but at same time interesting to watch.Gess they arent mature enought in some regards.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kitty body is so fit and firm.Only girl i see close in that regard is Piper but nowdays she is to skinny.

Skinny is ok by me. :tongue:  I have to say both Kitty and Piper are a welcome addition to RLC at least for me anyway.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, me0369 said:

Skinny is ok by me. :tongue:  I have to say both Kitty and Piper are a welcome addition to RLC at least for me anyway.

Dont get me wrong,Piper as skinny as she is nowdays still looks fantastic(my second fav girl in rlc),but prefer kitty body a little more.Both are very atractive womans.

• Like 1

I wish if Kitty was going to look at her phone, spread her legs,  and play with herself in front of the free living room camera, like she did a few minutes ago, she would at least wait for Smith to leave and make her bate session appear to be more real than just a tease for her fans.  Having him ignoring her and playing with the dog is distracting her and all the action quickly stops.