B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bust on Lola all you want how many girls on here have organized a party that had 130 pages of comments also known as the as the great lesbian orgy and those were some really hot girls then too so I like her and don't care what anyone thinks lol

Yes...she had a pretty good bust. Nipples you could hang your coat on...😆

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

bust on Lola all you want how many girls on here have organized a party that had 130 pages of comments also known as the as the great lesbian orgy and those were some really hot girls then too so I like her and don't care what anyone thinks lol

It was a great party EMM...I read all 130 pages the following day and decided then to become a premium member..It was torture reading it!! It did my head in...🥴

That party was a game changer for us and RLC...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...she had a pretty good bust. Nipples you could hang your coat on...😆

you didn't party with lola and have all your clothes on she would see to that yes she had a bad last visit but look who she was there with rosie and belle and they both got forgiven for going out every night then going on the roof when they came home then there is the night the guys showed up then the cams went UM until morning just as the guys were getting ready to leave oh and there is the lola brought drugs into the apts well that happens pretty much every day now like I said before her time and yes she has killer nipples lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a great party EMM...I read all 130 pages the following day and decided then to become a premium member..It was torture reading it!! It did my head in...🥴

But like a lot of stars--Lola's faded away after that stay and subsequent stays she was just taking up space IMO

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

worst thing that ever happened to RLC IMHO

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

and who organized that 130 page worth party that has yet to be equaled I mean omg the quality of the girls that were there now we got mimi and ginger no offense but they are no rachel, belle, stella or a megan and I know im forgetting one but those were all smoking hot girls

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and who organized that 130 page worth party that has yet to be equaled I mean omg the quality of the girls that were there now we got mimi and ginger no offense but they are no rachel, belle, stella or a megan and I know im forgetting one but those were all smoking hot girls

they were average at best!

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you didn't party with lola and have all your clothes on she would see to that yes she had a bad last visit but look who she was there with rosie and belle and they both got forgiven for going out every night then going on the roof when they came home then there is the night the guys showed up then the cams went UM until morning just as the guys were getting ready to leave oh and there is the lola brought drugs into the apts well that happens pretty much every day now like I said before her time and yes she has killer nipples lol

Good times EMM..

Saved By The Bell Yes GIF

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

okay this is getting old guess im like 0 for 6 now on my latest predictions A&L home alone without some B4 girls oh well better luck next time 

Hey now you can turn this bad track record into something useful...

Can you do us all a favour and predict that RLC won't open new places anytime soon? 😋

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

worst thing that ever happened to RLC IMHO

god harley why do you follow everything here you hate everything that happens here you either need a life or therapy but I remember you begging me for video of what you now call the worst moment in RLC funny huh hippocrite much that's why I have no use for you you just say shit just to get a fight going 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

But like a lot of stars--Lola's faded away after that stay and subsequent stays she was just taking up space IMO

I agree...I think she was just burnt out...😏

Seriously though, I think she tried to light the fuse with the girls at the time, with the same shit she used 1st time around, but the girls didn't want to play, and it became cringingly embarrassing as far as I'm concerned. So, sorry EMM, but it would never be like the good old days if she came back...

• Like 1