B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Non mi interessa cosa pensano o piacciano molte persone. se mi piace, lo pago e lo guardo. se non mi piace, smetto semplicemente di pagarli e li lascio. 

bene, allora non lamentarti delle persone a cui non piace, se a te piace, zitto e guarda, prepara i popcorn e i fazzoletti, a breve inizia lo spettacolo, auguri e buona vita!

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

well, then do not complain about people who do not like it, if you like it, shut up and watch, prepare popcorn and handkerchiefs, the show starts shortly, best wishes and good life!

I don't care about pathetic people like yourself. I only answered your boss's stupid question. I will enjoy it with popcorn and etc. now it's time for you to fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was a member of RLC damn near since day one and I know how things work within RLC and that makes my post just as valid as yours except now I save my money!

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

like I said.....good or bad!  you sir don't like anything people say if it doesn't fit in with your idea of how you think it should be.  Liberal way of thinking IMO.

LM fucking AO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you sir don't like anything people say if it doesn't fit in with your idea of how you think it should be

Says the guy who ONLY likes when people says things that fit HIS narrative...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Is anyone else having troubles with apartments loading i can't get anyone to load.

Yes, I have problems with Chrome. But Edge runs ok

When I started Edge, chrome runs ok too .....

• Like 1

To put it simply and to stop with this story, you are both  premium member of RLC, he pays and likes what he sees, whatever girls can do, you pay but you don't like what you see
You each have a different vision of what can and cannot be done within RLC

end of therapy :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1