B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (July)

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because Milena draws a line which she won't step over...and that's from 1 of the few guys here who likes her...

she better draw a line back to her home

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6:06 am,  Diane,Kim & Olya are not home yet. I am guessing that they are spending time at Diane's Spanish friend's place (who had sex with her more than a week ago). I wish they could bring the party back to B4. that guy had no problem with being on cameras but maybe there are others who are not comfortable with the existence of the cameras.  

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

6:06 am,  Diane,Kim & Olya are not home yet. I am guessing that they are spending time at Diane's Spanish friend's place (who had sex with her more than a week ago). I wish they could bring the party back to B4. that guy had no problem with being on cameras but maybe there are others who are not comfortable with the existence of the cameras.  

They have female friends in Barcelona so there is a good chance that they are at their home
For my part, I think that the guy was only a one night stand, like what Kamila did to us in Russia a few years ago

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I hate the BS with the supposed married couples fucking around with the other girls, I hate the BS friends of Carla's being paid to perform to take a load off of that otherwise boring apartment, I hate what RLC has become and because of how they handle their business, is the reason I am here.  I'm here to spread the word daily that RLC is a lying, scamming, drug condoning POS company and I will spread this venom about them until I no longer can.  You have your reasons and I have mine.  As for the video, yes I asked but I did not beg and I saw enough of it and it really wasn't that great.....piss poor lighting and hiding, it sucked really!!

Have you heard of candaulism? Or swingers for example?
there are thousands see millions of couples who experience this kind every day
And yet that doesn't stop them from loving each other passionately and raising their children

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

They have female friends in Barcelona so there is a good chance that they are at their home
For my part, I think that the guy was only a one night stand, like what Kamila did to us in Russia a few years ago

Yes, of course they could be at their female friends' place or with Nelly & Bogdan. on the second point, yes it seems like it was a one night stand, but I hope we are wrong and he come back, he performed well the first time around, and I am guessing Diane was very pleased with him. 

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, of course they could be at their female friends' place or with Nelly & Bogdan. on the second point, yes it seems like it was a one night stand, but I hope we are wrong and he come back, he performed well the first time around, and I am guessing Diane was very pleased with him. 

I guess it only depends on Diane's will if she wants to see him again for another night of debauchery :wink:

But there is also always the possibility Lucian, because last week, they experienced something which I have the impression they all liked :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you heard of candaulism? Or swingers for example?
there are thousands see millions of couples who experience this kind every day
And yet that doesn't stop them from loving each other passionately and raising their children

he just hates anything that is interesting and boosts RLC views. he likes it to be boring as hell so people don't subscribe to the site and it goes bust. that's why he gets so angry when anything remotely interesting happens on RLC. 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I guess it only depends on Diane's will if she wants to see him again for another night of debauchery :wink:

But there is also always the possibility Lucian, because last week, they experienced something which I have the impression they all liked :biggrin:

yes, that was nice. there is an interesting relationship developing there. and the good thing is they are taking it slow. I did not expect to see Kim & Diane giving him BJ. we will see what happens next.