Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would think there’s a reasonable likelihood of her going out again tonight....At least I wouldn’t be surprised..😸

Probably so.  She's feeding the livestock (us) early.

• Haha 1

for me that something happens between the two girls ... I see it unnatural ... I have always thought that Leora is heterosexual ... and I can't imagine with another woman ... that's why when I see her play with Malia, for me I don't It is exciting, I think it is forcing a situation for money ... but it is only my opinion ... I like it when she does it alone, she is a woman with a tremendous imagination and improvises a lot ... that's why I love her so much, sometimes I am rude and coarse, but my love for her is unconditional ..

• Like 1

I know there are quite alot who enjoy her sessions by herself and I even still do at times as well. It is also something that imo has occurred enough so that I surprisingly found more interest in the few, more interesting occasions that occurred with both her and her friend, even a good bit more so, which was certainly a surprise to me well beyond what I ever would have expected.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Inevitable.

Respect to her if she does decide to go out, she has considered the members by giving us a treat this afternoon. Yes! We would all like to watch her 24/7, but she has to have some private life to enjoy herself...Cast your minds back to when you were all 29...I had just come out of the military after nine years, and life was an adventure..I only considered myself at that time.

If you are going out Leora, make sure you enjoy every minute of it sweetheart, always live life as if it’s your last day.....Go Girl !! 😻

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's been kind of a somber type of day, that being said, it's always nice to have some alone time with Leora, because it doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's nice to be there when it happens

You should feel like your in Heaven e, since that's twice now this week within about 3 days of one another. I'm certainly glad for you. I've lost some of the interest in those occasions of her solo ever since I was surprised at how interesting the first sensual interaction between them actually was. I certainly never would have thought that it would have been that way before then. I guess I was proven wrong in more then one way since I said anything of such would never occur anyway.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Respeto a ella si decide salir, ha considerado a los miembros dándonos un regalo esta tarde. ¡Si! A todos nos gustaría verla las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, pero tiene que tener un poco de vida privada para disfrutar ... Recuerda cuando tenías 29 años ... Acababa de salir del ejército después de nueve años, y la vida era una aventura ... Solo me consideraba a mí mismo en ese momento.

Si vas a salir de Leora, asegúrate de disfrutar cada minuto, cariño, siempre vive la vida como si fuera tu último día ... ¡Vete, chica! 😻

I think just like you ... has a lifetime to discover and enjoy .... it is summer, a beautiful city, friends, the logical thing is to be outside and enjoy life ....

• Like 2