Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

37 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

That's great and admirable. But i am looking out for Malia. And last night and today she looks lost and lonely. A bit unwell perhaps. But more to it, more than that. I care and will continue to.

If anyone needs support right now, it's her. And if in the end i am on my own in this, so be it.

Judging by the way Malia has been covering up. With the window open to outside, where the temperature is 84 F. I definitely agree that she is not feeling well.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

And if in the end i am on my own in this, so be it.

-----------------------------------

that will not happen.
--
If Leora were to leave now when Malia is unwell, nobody can stop her, but I would be very disappointed

She may not go out tonight, I merely said I would not be surprised if she did.

But is Malia unwell? Or is it only someone thinking she is because she is having a quite day..

Leora is not heartless, and if her friend was truly unwell then she possibly would not leave her alone...if indeed she does go out. But there’s a difference between being physically unwell and being quite and having a day of reflection...

But again we are getting into the realms of supposition again, and that is dangerous and unwelcome territory.

She might go out, but then again she could give us a tremendous night.....It will be clearer as the night wears on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
44 minutes ago, scutus said:

Judging by the way Malia has been covering up. With the window open to outside, where the temperature is 84 F. I definitely agree that she is not feeling well.

Yes, very possible, but i see it as more. I read that things inside aren't right. THIS is why i am concerned. I know, i don't know, but when you see someone often enough, you can tell if things aren't right.

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

Judging by the way Malia has been covering up. With the window open to outside where the temperature is 84 F. I definitely agree that she is not feeling well.

the temp on the balcony is wrong today..   its been the same most of the day..  highest temp was 20c today. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She may not go out tonight, I merely said I would not be surprised if she did.

But is Malia unwell? Or is it only someone thinking she is because she is having a quite day..

Leora is not heartless, and if her friend was truly unwell then she possibly would not leave her alone...if indeed she does go out. But there’s a difference between being physically unwell and being quite and having a day of reflection...

But again we are getting into the realms of supposition again, and that is dangerous and unwelcome 

She might go out, but then again she could give us a tremendous night.....It will be clearer as the night wears on.

that is true, because of all those assumptions you also think wrong, we have also often seen how quickly the mood can change there

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

the temp on the balcony is wrong today..   its been the same most of the day..  highest temp was 70c today. 

I am not going to get into a scientific discussion . But I do not believe that the temperature is/was 70 Celsius . 

The conversion table shows 70 C. = 158 F.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I am not going to get into a scientific discussion . But I do not believe that the temperature is/was 70 Celsius . 

The conversion table shows 70 C. = 158 F.

At the moment it’s showing Prague temperature at between 18-20 centigrade..

• Like 4