Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

My God these two are boring. Please go get some guys, bring them back and fuck the shit out of them! Malia really needs to get fucked by someone who can teach her how to have an orgasm. I'm certain she's never ever had one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

If I was willing to wager anything on the matter, I'd wager that the other individual won't be seen again until sometime in the morning hours there being that it's already after 10 at night. As I mentioned previously slip, seems there have been developing somewhat of patterns of somewhat predictability concerning someone and that residence in general.

Hmmmmm ????  😁

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, scutus said:

the other individual won't be seen again until sometime in the morning hours

i guess something went wrong on her tonight date.... maybe the one she was about to got his period.........hahaha......lol

• Confused 3

22 minutes ago, mike r said:

i guess something went wrong on her tonight date.... maybe the one she was about to got his period.........hahaha......lol

Perhaps, if you would double check who you are quoting. You will find out it was not I who made that statement.

It really does not bother me. But, I do not want to take credit for a post that Nicholas made.  This is what scutus said

HMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!????????????????😁

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 3