👸👸👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

Ok. Maybe you can find some time after your catnap to have your feline crystal ball recalibrated because it has seemed to be quite a bit off lately my feline friend. Meow. 😸

• Like 1

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

At least you know where you are with N&K.

the problem with Leora and Malia is that you only have your eyes and a lot takes place outside, sometimes you see beautiful things in the house but you have to guess the rest and then it can be very frustrating

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:
the problem with Leora and Malia is that you only have your eyes and a lot takes place outside, sometimes you see beautiful things in the house but you have to guess the rest and then it can be very frustrating

Yes and sometimes like now what you can see is even worse.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ok. Maybe you can find some time after your catnap to have your feline crystal ball recalibrated because it has seemed to be quite a bit off lately my feline friend. Meow. 😸

my glass ball says 3:30 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

my glass ball says 3:30 😁

It's possible since she's returned at least once already when it's still dark there. Although it would imo be safer for her to return in daylight hours. Especially if she's doing so alone.

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes and sometimes like now what you can see is even worse.

but I just see a girl who's happy because she's talking to an ex who's far away, and it will stay that way because she can't leave if she wanted to, which I don't believe because she likes those cameras .. and also the money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

It's possible since she's returned at least once already when it's still dark there. Although it would imo be safer for her to return in daylight hours. Especially if she's doing so alone.

I often get the impression that she is not far away

• Like 1