Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Carla and Yanai did get a lot of shopping delivered yesterday it's like they got the whole supermarket delivered  to their door. lol

Then maybe we can have hopes to see someone in house,it sucks not having this house,couple and guests.They deserve vacations but gona miss them.Fingers crossed for some friends of them to come stay some days.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daleys said:

Carla and Yanai left at 07:42 with 2 suitcases a bag or two and the animal.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At least they decided to take it with them to take care of it but it also means that the apartment will be empty during their vacation stay

Sasly seems indeed thay way,if not they probrably would let the pet stay in house.To be honest it was the most expecting thing based on their routines,dont remember to see them leaving for exemple in weekends and any guest staying in house.Its a loss for us that will have one less house to watch for some time.Would had been great one of the regular visits couples to stay some days in house.Lets see how much time it is,rlc as usualy still didnt notice this residents gone vacations,so till they notice we dont know how much time,my gess is maybe one week.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC hasn't put up the vacation symbol.

If the couple has not yet given the information, it is difficult to be able to do this, it all depends on whether they will be away for a long time or not.

The fact that the apartment is empty while they are on vacation also makes it possible to invalidate some theories, in my opinion, regarding the arrival of the different guest couples, who would only be invited to help attract more views.
Because if it was really their primary goal by having this kind of party, I think they would have surely made the necessary so that there are people during their absence
Afterwards they have been absent for less than 24 hours so difficult to conclude anything

• Like 1

Maybe rlc doesnt bother anymore putying the travel signal,info to clients.If we see the residents packing and leaving then no reason for an professional company not see it also.Knowing C&Y no doubths they informed site,think they gona stay at least till weekend in vacations.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe rlc doesnt bother anymore putying the travel signal,info to clients.If we see the residents packing and leaving then no reason for an professional company not see it also.Knowing C&Y no doubths they informed site,think they gona stay at least till weekend in vacations.

obviously they won't be gone that long and that's why RLC hasn't bothered posting anything about it.  several people or at least one person said there was a bunch of groceries delivered to their apartment and if that's true, what would be the point in ordering a bunch of groceries right before you go on vacation?

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

The fact that the apartment is empty while they are on vacation also makes it possible to invalidate some theories, in my opinion, regarding the arrival of the different guest couples, who would only be invited to help attract more views.
Because if it was really their primary goal by having this kind of party, I think they would have surely made the necessary so that there are people during their absence
Afterwards they have been absent for less than 24 hours so difficult to conclude anything

Its rlc..people believe in what thy want to believe..some think they do stuff,bring guests and create situation shows to get more clients and others think the stuff that haooens in cams,the guests,shows is all natural.Depend of personal interpretation.In my view many of the gatherings in THIS house are totaly normal,the talks and moments the have seems totaly usual stuff,now some of the guests situations..dont look as spontaneous.Site have to make money..so manybtjings are arranged..best exemple of that..Leora&Malia fantasy house thing.