Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hard to undertand,the other time she was zero problem with cams,tried several clothes in Carla bedroom wiyh several persons watching it,also took totaly normal shower and of course sex at totaly view,this time..change clothes with back to cams,shower with back to cams,seems part of sex was undercovers.But well they do what they want to do of course.

Of course they do whatever they want, but if last time they didn't have problems why did they have this time? Right?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes they left early this morning.

Well, one of the couples ( didn't notice if the model couple slept there) still had to take a somehow long travel since they are from Girona (supposedly, from what I've read)

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hard to undertand,the other time she was zero problem with cams,tried several clothes in Carla bedroom wiyh several persons watching it,also took totaly normal shower and of course sex at totaly view,this time..change clothes with back to cams,shower with back to cams,seems part of sex was undercovers.But well they do what they want to do of course.

I don't know if you took everything into account to do your analysis
On their first visit, the girl was already turning her back to the cameras when she had to change clothes and it was her who covered the cameras so that she could have an intimate moment with her man.
The only real time she didn't hide anything was when she was drunk
So in the end her behavior now equals what she had before
He on the other hand has much less problem with the presence of cameras

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if you took everything into account to do your analysis
On their first visit, the girl was already turning her back to the cameras when she had to change clothes and it was her who covered the cameras so that she could have an intimate moment with her man.
The only real time she didn't hide anything was when she was drunk
So in the end her behavior now equals what she had before
He on the other hand has much less problem with the presence of cameras

She wasnt drunked when she tried several clothes in bedroom with several persons watching.The cams covering you are partialy right,both talked about the cams(probrably she was less confortable)but was him that told her to cover the cams.Honestly think this time they just didnt wanted,wished to expose as much.But they will come other times and who knows..actualy it makes things even more enjoyable when they happen.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

She wasnt drunked when she tried several clothes in bedroom with several persons watching.The cams covering you are partialy right,both talked about the cams(probrably she was less confortable)but was him that told her to cover the cams.Honestly think this time they just didnt wanted,wished to expose as much.But they will come other times and who knows..actualy it makes things even more enjoyable when they happen.

When she tried on the clothes, she had underwear on and she was careful not to show anything until Carla suggested that she take the bra off so that the dress hugged her body better.

You understand what they can say, I understand human behavior
Everything goes in the sense that it is she who is less comfortable with the cameras but that does not prevent them from coming and staying for several days, and even a change of back clothes, is enough for my happiness.

• Sad 1