Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

THE WORLD IS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, it takes something out of the ordinary that makes them special. Looks like Leora bailed on us tonight again leaving Malia alone with the friendzone dude.... TY happy for something interesting to watch. 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

i will give you a more detailed answer King Egbert. Leora moved to Prague on her own Last August, and Paul came for a visit for a week in December. At that time they were still sexually active with each other, but he has not been back since. They still talk to each other about twice a week and it's only speculation what the real status between then is at this point.

But being a dog owner and dog lover myself, I find it hard to comprehend how she could leave Eva for so long though!...I know I'm a soft shit, but I couldn't envisage myself leaving my Ted behind and shoot off to a foreign land for this length of time...No disrespect to Paul, but because they mustn't have had the strongest bond for her to jet off to a foreign land for so long, she should be missing Eva more than Paul...Lets face it, she interacted more with her.. apart from the sex, obviously...:dodgy:

Maybe money was tight though, so they've discussed it, and come to the conclusion that Leora spending a year in Prague with pay the bills...😁

27 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

i will give you a more detailed answer King Egbert. Leora moved to Prague on her own Last August, and Paul came for a visit for a week in December. At that time they were still sexually active with each other, but he has not been back since. They still talk to each other about twice a week and it's only speculation what the real status between then is at this point.

•  

Thanks! good answer with no sarcasm.

48 minutes ago, King Egbert said:

Where is Paul? Did Leora break up with him?

Unfortunately, you will need to go to the 2019 archives at the bottom of the forums page. Paul stayed in Russia last year after RLC closed all of their Russian apartments June 2019.

Leora moved to Prague as a single tenant In August 2019. The only time Paul has been in this apartment. Was over the New Year holidays for about a week. Malia joined Leora in 

this apartment early this spring.

You will need to do a lot of reading of the archives of both apartments to form an honest opinion of your own.

• Like 3

Malia doesn't have the guts to tease this dude friend or not. She simply doesn't have sexual and sensual fantasies of this kind. SADLY I might add. Every man loves to be seduced and Malia is not a seductress. She has no desire to seduce a real man, and make him shiver and shudder with excitement.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Malia doesn't have the guts to tease this dude friend or not. She simply doesn't have sexual and sensual fantasies of this kind. SADLY I might add. Every man loves to be seduced and Malia is not a seductress. 

I get the impression she's pretty naive...but very cute 😁

• Like 4