Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You making false claims and outright lying about someone being a hypocrite and mentioning someone's mother in the fray. You're very fortunate to be able to hide behind the veil of the net my friend, because you can believe it not, had you been within sight and said such things, you would have already been eating those words enough so to regret it. I gaurantee you that.

Stop by I will give you my address. I will happily meet any where you want.

I have no problem calling out a hypocrite to your face.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Stop by I will give you my address. I will happily meet any where you want.

I have know problem calling out a hypocrite to your face.

Give it to me then. You can damn sure pm it. Don't be a bigshot on the net but a coward in person. I'm waiting for that address. We will see how much of a problem you have if you're not a coward to pm me your legitimate address there bigshot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thankfully, due the replay option, my feed was no longer halted by the black screen, so i could see something very special.

No, i am not talking about the massage actually. That was of course, to me and many others, as special as it always is. If you don't like it, then fine, it is your own opinion. If you do like it, fine, it is your own opinion. Some love it when they have them. some don't. Hobson's Choice.

But i am talking about later on. And something again that i have mentioned here only recently.

When the girls were cuddled up, watching the tablet, forget where Malia's fingers were (Although that was difficult to ignore!). I am focusing on further up. And i am seeing Leora, once again, head to head with her best friend, lovingly and gently stroking her hair, seemingly ignoring the show on the tablet, instead looking at the person inches away. That is the sign of Soulmates, 2 who are so close, both physically and metaphorically. And i will say again - After all this time, through a rough patch, thanks in no small part to a social life freedom outside, they have grown closer. And that was shown there tonight. People debate why things don't go all the way, why things stop etc. So what? Nerves, mood, a thousand clashing emotions in their heads all play the part. But this later tonight showed what they are really like together. Anyone feeling awkward from a situation earlier does not act this way. They are this way because they are a unit, a tight bond. 

And when all is said and done, isn't it a nice change on rlc? If you want wall to wall sex, try GOV. If you want a fairly regular couple, try Carla and Yanai. If you want Masha, try Masha! If you want soulmates (The last time i could say this on rlc was N&K, different relationship but same connectivity) try Leora and Malia.