Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They never use the livingroom. But I don't think they are bad. They are a lot more natural since the other girl left there. What do you mean exactly?

I must admit they are better without  the other girl  ,but I mean there are no photos or pictures  or Nick nacks to make it a

bit more of a homes 

I know the more people that watch them shagging the more it helps N&K

6 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I must admit they are better without  the other girl  ,but I mean there are no photos or pictures  or Nick nacks to make it a

bit more of a homes 

I know the more people that watch them shagging the more it helps N&K

I don't have a lot of stuff in my home here too. Some people just like it clean without many photos and decorations standing around. But it's still my home and for me it feels save and cozy there. No way I want so much stuff in my place N&K have

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't have a lot of stuff in my home here too. Some people just like it clean without many photos and decorations standing around. But it's still my home and for me it feels save and cozy there. No way I want so much stuff in my place N&K have

Yes N&K have lot of stuff  ,A lot of it’s for Nina,s concert s ,

What you have in your home is your choice that makes you happy 

• Like 1

Successful shopping trip this evening, quite the myriad of new acquisitions, including a new clothes dryer (or what is considered a clothes dryer over there LOL).  Some new clothes, a new vase, a new decanter, and cat stuff.  

clothesdryer.thumb.JPG.a05cfed3af93ebab45b3eee12768ef04.JPG

Out with the old clothes dryer - my guess is Butch or Sundance landed on it when trying to catch B/L and broke it (they ain't light kitties!).  

olddryer.JPG.be5362320610b27bf06e370104c38e7e.JPG

When they returned home, I thought Kira had a fancy new shirt, but when I went full screen, I realized it is her BAT KIRA shirt!  😄 

batkira.JPG.3c0ea224206348e4603d27baf166dd77.JPG

• Like 2