Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 hours ago, refazer said:

help

Oh my goodness!  I wonder what in the world was wrong with their Crescent wrench that Nina had to pound on it with a hammer to get it to move??  Good lord, it must have not been used for 40 years if it was frozen that much!!  Ahhh, too bad I was not available to assist, I have a barn full of tools that I could have helped them with!  🤠  But while watching the replay, I couldn't quite figure out what exactly they were trying to do - swap the old shower head with a new shower head?  And why did they need to crawl under the sink?  But Kira's precious "help!  please help!" was heartbreaking (and adorable). 

But apparently whatever they were doing, it must have been a successful venture.  SO, we can add "plumbing" to the bottomless list of talents they possess!  Well done, ladies!  Once again, an effective team 😊  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, disneykid said:

Watching  the girls with all the pots and pans  filling the bath ,takes me back to the old days 

filling the tin bath in front of the fire in the living room, 

Those were the days

Hold up - you are THAT old?  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Oh my goodness!  I wonder what in the world was wrong with their Crescent wrench that Nina had to pound on it with a hammer to get it to move??  Good lord, it must have not been used for 40 years if it was frozen that much!!  Ahhh, too bad I was not available to assist, I have a barn full of tools that I could have helped them with!  🤠  But while watching the replay, I couldn't quite figure out what exactly they were trying to do - swap the old shower head with a new shower head?  And why did they need to crawl under the sink?  But Kira's precious "help!  please help!" was heartbreaking (and adorable). 

But apparently whatever they were doing, it must have been a successful venture.  SO, we can add "plumbing" to the bottomless list of talents they possess!  Well done, ladies!  Once again, an effective team 😊  

I didn't see the operation, but when they opened the package I thought of a water softener. Will it be strong enough for the whole house? I have a doubt...

8 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Thank you girls When do we test it!

You never give up - I admire your tenacity!  The cam still needs a few tweaks, as I mentioned above, hopefully they will take it under consideration  (a little higher, angled a few degrees down)  

• Like 2