Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

Well, we actually get to see some Lovemaking between them this night. Just before 01:30 for those that are interested?

Now I know I am going to get some flack for this, but moving Cam 8 to this position was a bad idea!  

The fact they make love mostly in the middle of the night with the lights out means we have to suffer the IR lights being in shot.  Now from Cam 8 we are overpowered with contrast highlights if they are too close to camera.  Both the lights from the other cams are a pain in the arse.  What with Halo's and lense flare ruining any chance of a clean video.  Cams 7 and 8 are directly opposite each other, right in the centre of the shot which is ridiculously distracting.  Only if one of them blocks out this light does the picture become acceptable.

I was going to post a video, but quite frankly, it's hardly worth it...  OK.  Rant mode over.

Kira without lens flare.png

Kira with lens flare.png

• Like 3

Right I've calmed down a little now.  To put things in perspective about Cam8.  It's a case of "Be careful what you wish for" in quality terms.  The new position will work great during the day.  Night time, not so.  For some that will be a bummer because all they are interested in is the sex.  Also as they spend more and more time out of the apartment during the day, it's all a moot point, nothing much to see for most.

An alternative position for cam 8 would be back on the old wall, but further back towards the door.  This will give a view from the left bottom corner of the bed.  As this is where Kira spends most of her time in her favourite position with her head between the thighs of Nina, well I'll leave that to your imagination.

As an aside.  Nina often gets blamed for not giving Kira some sex.  BUT.  If you watch the foreplay earlier, then she tries real hard to but Kira is too strong for her...

• Like 1