Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We seen some theatrical acting that night she pretended to stub her toe on the table when the toe never even made any contact whatsoever with the table.  :biggrin:

It's a real job, not everyone is capable of it😄

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We seen some theatrical acting that night she pretended to stub her toe on the table when the toe never even made any contact whatsoever with the table.  :biggrin:

I have to disagree with you on this specific instance, Steve.  If it is the same one I think you are referring to, back at the Masha/Lex apt, Kira DID snap her toe on the leg of the coffee table - it's clear as day, and she was in obvious pain, needing a doctor visit and a wrapped toe and a limp for a few days.  Kira does not "act." 

Now, back in the bad old days of 'you-know-where' Nina was known to have 'fainting' spells, one famously and dramatically occurring during a quite volatile argument between Nina and Kira and Doe.  Of course Kira came to her aid, and eventually had to stand between Nina and Doe when the argument got physical in the hallway.  I won't go into it more.  But Nina is our actress.  Kira is our realist.  😉  

• Like 4

Il y a 8 heures, jouandomy a dit :

Ils sont tous les deux très cultivés, il suffit de regarder leurs étagères pour voir beaucoup plus de livres que dans la plupart des autres appartements.
Si j'ai bien lu leur biographie, ils viennent tous les deux de lycées, Kira plus technique et Nina plus artistique.

kira était une très bonne joueuse d'échecs, elle faisait des concours^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

kira was a very good chess player, she did competitions ^^

Correction - IS STILL an excellent chess player.  I would be nervous in a match vs Kira.  😵   And I was the champion of my high school chess club LOL.  

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Regarding security of our girls - I notice that there are THREE locks on the main door in the 'hallway.'   Whenever they go out, it sounds like they are securing Fort Knox (for those of you not in the know, just Google).  "Chunk KACHUNK Chunk!"  These must be solid, heavy doors to say the least, and steel locks.  I can always tell on the timeline when they are arriving home, because we hear the same "Chunk KACHUNK Chunk" of them unlocking the hallway door.  (plus a peephole, not seen in previous apts).  They also always lock the bottom lock whenever they are home, with color-coded keys.  Well done security, girls!  

Also, after they re-positioned the hall cam, we can see an icon right above the doorway.  Does anyone have any idea who the icon is?  My guess is Saint Christopher, the patron saint of travelers.  Which makes sense, if they are going outdoors, they are "traveling" and Saint Christopher gives them good luck to safely return.  

locks.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, peterb said:

Unfortunately Vlad in addition to some arrangements with the law, has for electorate the very conservative part of the country that believes in the values of the traditional M+F family. No offense to anyone, but there are also other great countries and communities that stand up for these ideas.

Understood, and indeed there is still a division here in my beloved States; while not entirely politically-based, but are more often religion-based, which unfortunately leads to political repercussions, and it's an unfortunate back-and-forth which will never be resolved.  😑    

• Upvote 1