Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

6 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Which is probably why they are reluctant to move it!  We have warned them in the past how easy it is to watch them login to various laptops PC's etc.  Far too simple passwords and a devil may care attitude to their own personal security.  They are (reluctantly) now taking it more seriously, which is the best way to keep them safe.  For this I want to encourage and support them for doing so.

To be honest I think it is fine where it is.  I mean if you want a close up of Kira and her pussy, then here it is.  Simple.  😁😁😁

Kira and cat.png  0

That one has more hair on it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

in the old apartments the government cuts off the hot water in summer, so they go to another apartment to have hot water.

this is what I understood

ice_screenshot_20200803-161903.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, refazer said:

in the old apartments the government cuts off the hot water in summer, so they go to another apartment to have hot water.

this is what I understood

ice_screenshot_20200803-161903.png  0

You should of stayed where you were ,then you would have as much hot water as you wanted,

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

You should of stayed where you were ,then you would have as much hot water as you wanted,

When I was young my mother advised me to always keep some fresh hot water in the refrigerator, just in case when it comes in handy.

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

When I was young my mother advised me to always keep some fresh hot water in the refrigerator, just in case when it comes in handy.

I bet the water didn't stay hot for very long.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, refazer said:

Vladimir cuts off their hot water???  That makes absolutely no sense to me.  Do they not have water heaters in Peter apartment complexes?  How can they "cut off" the hot water?  Civil engineers please check in and help me understand!  

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Vladimir cuts off their hot water???  That makes absolutely no sense to me.  Do they not have water heaters in Peter apartment complexes?  How can they "cut off" the hot water?  Civil engineers please check in and help me understand!  

Or better yet, have Nina or Kira esplain it, in their excellent English.  I love hearing them speak in English, they are both really good at it.  🌎