Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

Last night in the bedroom  Kira was abit playful and horny with Nina , I don’t understand Russian ,but it looked like Nina  

had right go at Kira , why I don’t know, 

Sitting in bed Nina on her phone , poor Kira with a long face thinking what did I do wrong, 

Why does Nina keep rejecting Kira  

I have my thoughts but I’ll leave it that for now!

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

Last night in the bedroom  Kira was abit playful and horny with Nina , I don’t understand Russian ,but it looked like Nina  

had right go at Kira , why I don’t know, 

Sitting in bed Nina on her phone , poor Kira with a long face thinking what did I do wrong, 

Why does Nina keep rejecting Kira  

I have my thoughts but I’ll leave it that for now!

They barely have sex. In fact, less and less. I like them and I don’t watch them because of sex but it’s weird. Maybe Nina is asexual.😂Anyway, I'm curious about your thoughts.
  • Sad 1

Il y a 2 heures, Thomazz a dit :

In France, a survey indicates that:  37% of lesbians having sex once a month say they are satisfied with their sex life.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

In lesbian couples, sexual satisfaction seems to be associated with the importance of attachment in the couple, shared activities, and sexual fidelity(according to a study)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

traduction :           HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Hairball Indoor Chicken Adult Cat Food. HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Hairball Indoor kibbles are specially formulated to reduce the formation of hairballs in indoor cats. Advanced fiber technology to reduce hairball formation Low in fat and in for an ideal weight Contains high quality protein to preserve muscle mass

ice_screenshot_20200806-182735.png

ice_screenshot_20200806-183246.png

ice_screenshot_20200806-183320.png

• Thanks 1