B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

so didnt know bogdan was a drug user as him and kim were alone for only 15 mins but then again who does drugs just before they go to bed though and i have had quickies that were a lot less than 15 mins makes you wonder though

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Elettra, Mimi and Piper could take a competition on who pees the longest

You could add Gina too, and I'm definitely up for that.

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:
2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think so....I've never seen Nelly have sex with another guy nor Bogdan with another woman.

doesnt mean it hasnt happened

I know our friend @philo has quite a few theories about that.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure about creepy...but they stopped the girls having great girl on girl sex which, in my book, is enough to hate them...😒

How do you know it was them that put a stop to it?

How do you know it wasn't...?

I don't, that's why I'm not claiming that anything was or wasn't their fault.

Fair enough...I was just basing it on body language and behaviour in the apt...I'd be pretty surprised if it was the girl's who pulled the plug, tho, they really seemed to be into each other big style. But I might be wrong because there seems to be a bonding issue in B5 now, and the 2 couples aren't as friendly as they were...

Lucian had issues with it and never liked it from the beginning, but it only stopped after Bonnie's mood seemed to have shifted, so my bet is that it is combination of those two factors. Anyway, I don't hate anyone for it, if anything I'm thankful. Because I'm possibly the only one on this whole forum who doesn't desire lesbian sex.

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...Nobody should post the word 'Lucian' anymore...😏

it seems like some members have immunity to be offensive and insult everyone, including participants without any consequences. at least that's clear now.  😉

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

it seems like some members have immunity to be offensive and insult everyone, including participants without any consequences. at least that's clear now.  😉

Anyway, if it's not against Lucian, it's against Rama, Cesar, Elettra's boyfriend or any one night stand that comes to show his head in all apartments
It is very clear that the members have jealousy towards these men as they are the ones who can really fuck these girls, even if they do it badly, they do it anyway :biggrin:

On the other hand, given the large number of posts that can be made, we (moderators) cannot see everything
This is why the "report" button exists, because this one can allow us to look at the comments which could be offensive, whether it is against a member of the forum or a participant of any project of which we allow to be able discuss it

• Like 3