Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

When do they get high enough? Isn't it an insult?

Leora works in the sex industry if it is ???

not sure exactly what you are asking here...would you mind approaching it a different way?

Yes, they are all adult entertainers, but it's how they choose to entertain their audience that is the key!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

no estoy seguro exactamente de lo que está preguntando aquí ... ¿le importaría abordarlo de una manera diferente?

Sí, todos son artistas adultos, ¡pero la clave es entretener a su audiencia!

En mi país, llamar drogadicto a alguien es un insulto y en este foro se pone el grito en el cielo cuando alguien insinúa que se ha insultado a Leora. Claramente tenemos 2 varas de medir

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

In my country, calling someone a drug addict is an insult and in this forum the cry is made in heaven when someone insinuates that Leora has been insulted. We clearly have 2 measuring sticks

So you support drug addicts in your country because your country says it's an insult?  What has Leora ever done to any of the people on this forum?  I'm not saying I'm right with everything I post but I do know that 2 + 2 = 4.  I'm not sure where you are trying to go with all this and why you singled me out but I guess in time I'll find out!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

They're hardly drug addicts at Barca, a ton of 16-35 year old's do coke and MDMA as well as a bunch of legal highs in the UK, it's just what youngsters do nowadays, if they were hitting the crack pipe then you'd have a point but it's just recreational stuff. I don't like them because most of them are munters and a litlle boring.