B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just read that Spain is the worst European country regarding the Covid-19 ... They are in a critical situation ... Talking about nearly 5000 new cases everyday ...

still waiting for one of the girls to get it you have B5 out every day at least one girl in every apt banging a local all the interaction between the apts one gets it they all should quarantine that would be fun huh

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

still waiting for one of the girls to get it you have B5 out every day at least one girl in every apt banging a local all the interaction between the apts one gets it they all should quarantine that would be fun huh

Thing is, some of them probably have or have had it...asymptomatically...🥴

But who knows...But if 1 goes down with symptoms, I wonder if RLC will run 193 Covid tests on all potential contacts..😏

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thing is, some of them probably have or have had it...asymptomatically...🥴

But who knows...But if 1 goes down with symptoms, I wonder if RLC will run 193 Covid tests on all potential contacts..😏

193 just covers Olya and Diane and their mates from the 24 hour period a while back. And, of course, Curly could be another 200 or 300.. and that's only the women. We know this in the US because according to the dumbass we have in the White House we have it under control.. it will just go away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

193 just covers Olya and Diane and their mates from the 24 hour period a while back. And, of course, Curly could be another 200 or 300.. and that's only the women. We know this in the US because according to the dumbass we have in the White House we have it under control.. it will just go away.

Sorry PP...my zero key doesn't work on my laptop...😏

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Irma really likes her new toy, the juices are flowing. She no longer uses the old, which she used during previous stays and until she got the new.

she better drop that hitachi and let the tall guy in but its no sex, kiss only, aaah irma she is so funny🙂

54 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

she better drop that hitachi and let the tall guy in but its no sex, kiss only, aaah irma she is so funny🙂

we r so tired of these girls as soon as we see a new face we want rlc to give them a room

give masha cleaning lady a room

give tanya a room

give the other babi friend a room

give christina a room