Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

23 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Nicholas, you are correct. If they were taking bets in Vegas on a 99.9% chance of something ‘not’ developing between them tonight, that would be a sure bet. I honestly believe that what is missing from their apartment the most is spontaneity. At times it feels like watching an old married couple that have fallen to a relationship built on complacency, predictability, comfort & convenience.

As far as any spontaneity is concerned, I've mentioned it on a number of occasions previously in relation to complete genuineness or not of some of the occasions that have occurred there.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, peking said:

wow, sometimes I wonder if any people here write story lines for soap operas

so much about flowers

lol

Fact is often stranger than fiction, it would be wise to factor that into every thought process..🙀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Of course I don’t know specifically who sent them to Leora. She’s done a very good job of keeping his identity and their physical relationship private. However, I am making an educated guess based upon when the weekly bouquets began showing up and how they coincided with her early morning arrivals and overnights. If you look on her nightstand there’s also a box of chocolates with a small teddy bear on top of it. Who do you think sent them to her the flower and chocolate fairy? 🧚‍♂️ 

You are absolutely correct in that you don’t know who sent them, that is where we differ perhaps?

I personally haven’t believed in the flower and chocolate fairy since I was 32, the same with Santa and the Easter Bunny. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

• Like 1