Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have to disagree with you. In my opinion if a government decides on a course of action that is possibly in the public interest then in a democratic society it's normally in general accepted, not always 100% but nevertheless accepted.

The only way to enforce any action is to make it the best option...Therefore accepting to wear a mask as opposed to paying a fine seems the best option....Otherwise we have anarchy.

It's not perhaps always acceptable to you as an individual, but it might be for the greater good of your neighbours....People have every right to put themselves in danger, but they don't have the right to expose me to the same danger.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. This is not the place to discuss this although it's better than most of conversations here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Let me start first by saying I love Leora, and she is my princess, but  I am hoping that Malia is offered her own apartment, because she really sacrifices a lot of her time, to maintain a consistent, and happy fulfilling atmosphere in this apartment

Here is a observation I made on his post a couple weeks ago. I received a few snarks afterwards, unfortunately my intuition was more evident than even I would hoped.

I haven’t been on her for at least a few weeks, but I can see just how predictable Leora’s behavior has become now. Any mutual bating with her and Malia only happens once every 2 weeks if you are lucky, however if you catch Malia during her menstrual cycle it is longer...maybe 3 weeks. If Leora spends an overnight(s) outside their apartment she is not interested in bating or encouraging Malia to play and caress her to start anything, most likely because she was already sexually satisfied elsewhere and has no desire.  After 2 am Prague time, if nothing has happened between them by then it won’t be happening...especially if they’ve already sat down for a late night snack in the kitchen and Malia has brushed her teeth. Lastly, if you see Leora in her bedroom bating in the morning (always alone), then there is a 0% chance anything will happen later that night between herself and Malia. Plus, if Leora knows she has made plans in advance for an overnight then that morning she will simulate a quick 15 -20min bate so she feels she’s met her obligations to her RLC viewers and fans...so disappointing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1