Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

The only one who’s prayers are about to be answered is the guy who sends her flowers once a week which she proudly displays on her nightstand. Lately Leora has little or no interest in further exploring her sexual adventure with Malia and when she does bate alone on cam it feels like she’s trying to get through quickly like it’s a chore. If she’s being satisfied sexually outside of the apartment with her new beau (aka...mystery flower man 🌹)  it’s no surprise why Leora’s seems so disengaged while she’s home.

You talk as if you know who sent the flowers then ? I bet you're wrong !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

leora 👸

Buy the flowers 💐🌹

And are delivered at home 

Every week 

🐈😘

Pulo my friend ....You are not as stupid as some of these cretins think you are..😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Paul send her flowers? Do you really think with the little money Paul makes, especially since he no longer gets free rent, can afford to send her bouquets of fresh flowers every week? Paul can’t even afford to send her a bag of flour!

There's none so blind as those that cannot see..😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Paul send her flowers? Do you really think with the little money Paul makes, especially since he no longer gets free rent, can afford to send her bouquets of fresh flowers every week? Paul can’t even afford to send her a bag of flour!

Everyone who followed Leora new her love of flowers, but unfortunately, Paul hardly ever took the time to send her flowers

• Like 1

It seems Aussie needs a twin. Malia has a crush on koala. I don't think there is need for any concern of jealously between the tenants.

But they both could be hugging koala while taking their selfies. In retrospect, there is no rule that they both couldn't be hugging koala. 

At the same time !!😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

It seems Aussie needs a twin. Malia has a crush on koala. I don't think there is need for any concern of jealously between the tenants.

But they both could be hugging koala while taking their selfies. In retrospect, there is no rule that they both could be hugging koala. 

At the same time !!😊

Lol. Or themselves and other things. So much for any chance of that happening.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Everyone who followed Leora new her love of flowers, but unfortunately, Paul hardly ever took the time to send her flowers

I hope you're paying attention e, in case something gets spilled or splattered onto the bathroom floor.