Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

With Malia out of the apartment, we'll probably get the obligatory quick Jill-off and she'll be gone again.

Repetitious and uninspired drudge work to keep the hounds from baying and protect the tractor for another day.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it is not about being a woman but about the total picture with which you let people look at you, for me Leora and Malia are the absolute number one, but I am not going to stare at an empty apartment during the weekend either

Point taken and you've got your priorities right, well almost I like a lot of others are here only for Leora, but like you I don't look at the empty apartment in anticipation that things could change any second, so I go and find other things to do, as I said each to their own which I respect

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

The arrival of Kitty and Smith could give a change, if Leora finds it important to be among the top cams and top replay, she has a tough competitor in Kitty, Leora is a pro and may respond

Or give the trolls someone else to complain about !!😏

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

Or give the trolls someone else to complain about !!😏

that is a bonus, Smith has always been a target of trolling, but I'm surprised he's back after hitting Kitty

• Like 4