Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

You must be realy,realy stupid if you think that Malia isn´t get ger share of money they earn.The fact that she isn´t buying so musch as Leora does maybe is because she´s saving it to have when she goes back

to Russia And yes,Leora buys alot of expensive stuff because she can and she´s worth it.I´ve asked ones before why you are here if you don´t like to look at Leora,but you didn´t respond.I think you should go somewhere else

where you can vomit out your insulting words about Leora,calling here a whore and other things..

Malia has her own contract with RLC, she is not dependent on Leora for money.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

De modo k l@s k no estamos de acuerdo con la mayoría somos los que tenemos el cerebro lavado😂😂😂

Que grande jajajajajajaja 

Ya están los que se saben todos los contratos de todos los actores de rlc jajajajajajajaja

Ella llega hace un bate rapidito y todo olvidado jajaja pena de vida perdida dios mío. Yo iría a vivir la mía y aprovecharía lo que me queda de vida sin rendir pleitesía una niñata hipócrita y creida ( lejos están los tiempos en que leora era la chica de al lado que nos encandiló a tod@s)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

De modo k l@s k no estamos de acuerdo con la mayoría somos los que tenemos el cerebro lavado😂😂😂

Que grande jajajajajajaja 

Ya están los que se saben todos los contratos de todos los actores de rlc jajajajajajajaja

Ella llega hace un bate rapidito y todo olvidado jajaja pena de vida perdida dios mío. Yo iría a vivir la mía y aprovecharía lo que me queda de vida sin rendir pleitesía una niñata hipócrita y creida ( lejos están los tiempos en que leora era la chica de al lado que nos encandiló a tod@s)

Jealousy is an evil 😈 mistress. Hope you find a cure for your disease some day.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Too quiet.  Let's stir it up a bit.

To my fellow creepy, leering, lecherous window peepers.

If she never punished her cooch on cam again, would you stay (and continue to pay) to observe her sparkling mind, inner beauty and purity of spirit? 

If she was your sister, would you still spout that Sweet Polly Purebred tripe you use to justify your presence at her window? 

Let 'em fly, boys and girls.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Does Leora know that the flowers is blocking CAM 10 view of her?

She gives a shit about the cams.......only thing what is interesting her is when can i meet my lover again....        😒

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Gee I miss little Eva 🐕‍🦺 she was always fun and loving towards Leora. I wonder if it's possible to import Eva to Prague.

Eva's fights and humping of the blue pillow were fun to watch.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Gee I miss little Eva 🐕‍🦺 she was always fun and loving towards Leora. I wonder if it's possible to import Eva to Prague.

Eva's fights and humping of the blue pillow were fun to watch.

Aussie, someone posted awhile back that Eva had some health issues and the long trip from Russia to Prague may be to stressful for the dog, and we don't know what the pet policy is in Leora's building. It may be a no pets allowed building.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work