Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

14 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

ed2,yes too long.  how are you?  I am still recovery from health issue from January.  Bad reaction to a medication.

I'm doing OK, alittle bored though, as almost any social events and and other things has been shut down since March....

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Little One, doors closed and face up... time for a little wiggle and squirm face up instead face down. Time to show us the little devil in you

😈

I thought that I was the only one that sees her bate every night before she goes to sleep.😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Dude.... you can't talk your way out of the doghouse. Go sleep on the couch and she will be fine in the morning. Then apologize for being an asshole. 

I just wish I knew wtf they are saying.😒

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I just wish I knew wtf they are saying.😒

He is making things worse and you don't need to speak the language to see that....He keeps pissing her off and digging deeper hole to climb out of. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

He is making things worse and you don't need to speak the language to see that....He keeps pissing her off and digging deeper hole to climb out of. 

Women are so complicated. That's why I chose to be single after many years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Women are so complicated. That's why I chose to be single after many years.

Yes sir, I lost my wife of 22 years a little over 15 years ago. I chose to raise my boys on my own and never remarried, I really had one relationship of 3 years, and it did not end well, and after that I knew it probably wasn't going happen again. I am not lonely by any means, I just choose to live alone.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes sir, I lost my wife of 22 years a little over 15 years ago. I chose to raise my boys on my own and never remarried, I really had one relationship and it did not end well, and after that I knew it probably wasn't going happen again. I am not lonely by any means, I just choose to live alone.

So sorry, Thes. I actually like being single with no baggage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1