Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

just for the week-end or the guest couple will return after?

i think the will return the 4...

guest girl asked carla what shoes to put in the suitcase..but just an intuition

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marga said:

gina? now she is real

i don't know she is not really new on rlc, i think much of us saw already everything with her now

i try to search but no apartments interest me on rlc for the moment, i watched only this one

• Like 1

Looking to the 30 something previews thumbs of rlc and dont find anything minimal interesting or similar to C&Y place..i see the dolls house doing the usual..nothing,tons of COV girls naked or prepering to boring show zzzz,the newest couple..zero,M&A not to bad but just them and dog as usual,kitty&smith in dark not doing much.Fuck we are screwed😅.

il y a 2 minutes, Marga a dit :

I think they go to that place together, they talked about what shoes to wear and what things to pack
maybe they will come back in two days

Really hope so i really like seeing them getting on with Carla and Yanai and getting used to the cams.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Looking to the 30 something previews thumbs of rlc and dont find anything minimal interesting or similar to C&Y place..i see the dolls house doing the usual..nothing,tons of COV girls naked or prepering to boring show zzzz,the newest couple..zero,M&A not to bad but just them and dog as usual,kitty&smith in dark not doing much.Fuck we are screwed😅.

we are lol

• Haha 2