B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That sounds as stupid as it looks to me, but if anyone else enjoyed it then good for them.

So girls being excited at a blokes cock should not laugh or giggle, what are they suppose to do? sit and ride it with no emotion? That seems like dull sex to me.

26 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So girls being excited at a blokes cock should not laugh or giggle, what are they suppose to do? sit and ride it with no emotion? That seems like dull sex to me.

Bloke? Where are you from? We have never used that word where I live, but I have heard it before. Btw, the laughing doesn't bother me. Kim can't laugh with a dick in her mouth.

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Bloke? Where are you from? We have never used that word where I live, but I have heard it before. Btw, the laughing doesn't bother me. Kim can't laugh with a dick in her mouth.

Bloke = man 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Where could these three people go until after 0200? Aren't all the bars and clubs closed again? They must be visiting someone.

its 4 am now i dont know where they all keep going all the time, most times lately they are gone most of the day come home clean up go back out again they certainly found someplace to hang out

On 8/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, HappyChappie said:

There's a huge divide between emotion and giggling. Sexual emotion is awesome, giggling is not.🤨

• Like 2

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Where could these three people go until after 0200? Aren't all the bars and clubs closed again? They must be visiting someone.

nelly and bogdans. they can openly take drugs without having to hide

48 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

There's a huge divide between emotion and giggling. Sexual emotion is awesome, giggling is not.🤨

To me sex should be fun, girls giggling shows girls are having fun in the sexual act and I think if a girl is having fun then they are enjoying the act. I rather like that idea. 😉