B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Think about it...Although her name's still up, she may well have left the project...therefore she won't be paid for any shows...If that's the case, it proves that it WAS all just a show...

I fucking hate the shows with a passion...😒

the last one was pretty bad kim was bleeding you could see the blood on her ass at one point and alex still licked her pussy

its funny they put on a show and it did not get one comment it gets old seeing the same thing all the time especially as its so obviously a show and no passion,unlike when bonnie and alex were doing their thing you could tell they were really into it and didnt have to talk about every single move  and they didnt laugh all the time

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny they put on a show and it did not get one comment it gets old seeing the same thing all the time especially as its so obviously a show and no passion,unlike when bonnie and alex were doing their thing you could tell they were really into it and didnt have to talk about every single move  and they didnt laugh all the time

I didn't even know they did anything until you mentioned it.

About the bold part, I've made a comment about that in the past and 100% agree. Anyone can clearly see that there is zero passion involved in what they do and without passion there is really zero interest. All that laughing and talking every few seconds is really irritating which is probably the main reason I stopped watching or caring.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As if we really needed any proof that it was just about the Euros...Since Kim's name was removed as a tenant, although she's still a fixture of B5, what happened to the Alex, Lucian , Kim 3 some...?...Enough said 😒

they put on a show on the 20th it did not even get one comment on here though

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As if we really needed any proof that it was just about the Euros...Since Kim's name was removed as a tenant, although she's still a fixture of B5, what happened to the Alex, Lucian , Kim 3 some...?...Enough said 😒

Was there any doubt, with all that giggling and lack of passion?😊

• Like 1