• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I will not argue with you, I do not want to disrespect retirees,
I always respect older people who masturbate looking at a girl ... hahaha

you do not understand the word respect, judging by your posts 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello everyone ..... I just read some comments about Leora that she is vulgar .... no no no ... she is a sophisticated and classy woman, hahaha,
to be with the pussy in the air on the terrace, showing everything to the cameras and the neighbors, that is to have a lot of class ......
the problem will be when the neighbors meet her on the street and ask her how much the hour is charged ... hahaha

I agree with GAG HER & SCUTUS... you Raul are an IDIOT!! If you do not like what you see, then stop looking at this beautiful girl Leora -or- better yet you can stop looking at RLC. Out of all the girls on RLC & especially VHTV, Leora is one of three the prettiest girls we have to look at. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Man o man,this woman Leora is incredible.I mean just look at her sitting on the balcony and exposing herself like that.caressing her body.I don´t think there is anybody that could see her,otherwise she wouldn´t be doing it.

I got to say I love her more nad more for everyday.I hope this will continue in her bedroom later because it´s obviously clear that she beginning to be horny.We just have to wait and see.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Man o man,this woman Leora is incredible.I mean just look at her sitting on the balcony and exposing herself like that.caressing her body.I don´t think there is anybody that could see her,otherwise she wouldn´t be doing it.

I got to say I love her more nad more for everyday.I hope this will continue in her bedroom later because it´s obviously clear that she beginning to be horny.We just have to wait and see.

The only possibility of anyone seeing her would be the tenant whose window is visible when looking out the kitchen window. When viewing using camera 1. Which appears to be a separate building. 

Or the apartment directly above that window. In the same building.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm saying Gina is vulgar. Gina finally decided to show her vulgarity on camera.

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Hello everyone ..... I just read some comments about Leora that she is vulgar .... no no no ... she is a sophisticated and classy woman, hahaha,
to be with the pussy in the air on the terrace, showing everything to the cameras and the neighbors, that is to have a lot of class ......
the problem will be when the neighbors meet her on the street and ask her how much the hour is charged ... hahaha

I think you need to keep your apartments and names straight hahaha---You were reading Harley's comment about Gina---not Leora--hahaha (not really funny) 😏

• Like 4