B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm really surpised that this didn't get more attention. I think it was really good. But it seems the only thing people care about on this forum is staged lesbian shows. Sad, in my opinion. 😢

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Ffs missed it and replays don't work either for me lmao

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm really surpised that this didn't get more attention. I think it was really good. But it seems the only thing people care about on this forum is staged lesbian shows. Sad, in my opinion. 😢

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I think the sex on her bed was better. You don't see anything but Diane bouncing up and down. And as always they got that annoying loud music playing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I think the sex on her bed was better. You don't see anything but Diane bouncing up and down.

Yes, I could sort of agree, and that is the link to both. Of course on the bed has alot better views, while on the other side in the pool was alot more exciting and exhibitionist.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I could sort of agree, and that is the link to both. Of course on the bed has alot better views, while on the other side in the pool was alot more exciting and exhibitionist.

And Olya was sitting there the whole time. 

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And Olya was sitting there the whole time. 

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's a plus or minus from me though. Kinda awkward.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure if that's a plus or minus from me though. Kinda awkward.

But I guess it's OK, as long as it didn't prevent anything. I just wush they did more exciting stuff like that, invite their hookups, sex in the garden, etc, and less of the staged show stuff that happened on the top floor later on.

Has the message for non members changed recently? This is what it says today when you attempt to connect and don't have access to the particular camera.

"There are no ads on the site. If you enjoy the project and would like to support the participants, please join us as a member.

Support the participants?