Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #4

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Why does nobody type members name's instead of using that impersonal blue box thingy.

"I hope I got the wording correct at Robwin"👎👎

when you use @ before someone's UserID, a notification is sent to them so they know you have mentioned them in your post, and they can reply if they choose to. 

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Why does nobody type members name's instead of using that impersonal blue box thingy.

"I hope I got the wording correct at Robwin"👎👎

I often use both depends on the mood :biggrin: at least the blue thing, as you put it, stands out.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

when you use @ before someone's UserID, a notification is sent to them so they know you have mentioned them in your post, and they can reply if they choose to. 

Yeh I know but your Blue(not down in the dumps Blue😁) so I call you Blue.Rob's Rob,Justy Boy is JB,etc,etc.I've never used the blue thingy it's not normal too me but as the Clown Prince will probably say"me and normal don't go together"😀👍Thanks anyway@Bluewinner

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Yeh I know but your Blue(not down in the dumps Blue😁) so I call you Blue.Rob's Rob,Justy Boy is JB,etc,etc.I've never used the blue thingy it's not normal too me but as the Clown Prince will probably say"me and normal don't go together"😀👍Thanks anyway@Bluewinner

Where's the blue box????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Where's the blue box????

I think you broke it @Dave 27 😂   

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

might be because you left no space between anyway and @ .  😃 

normally when you type first few letters of a userId after @  it gives you some suggestion and it works fine when you choose the UserId that you want to mention from the list. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think you broke it @Dave 27 😂   

might be because you left no space between anyway and @ .  😃 

normally when you type first few letters of a userId after @  it gives you some suggestion and it works fine when you choose the UserId that you want to mention from the list. 

Don;t confuse the poor bugger for fucks sake Blue, he's bad enough in normal mode :biggrin: 

• Haha 4