Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #4

12 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

thank you for your advice, but you are wrong in your thoughts about this couple. They are more likely to just relax in our company than to have fun with someone else

Am sure members will enjoy whatever happens. Have a good night eh 👍 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am sure members will enjoy whatever happens. Have a good night eh 👍 

I don't think so, for fuck’s sake; I don't think so..

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

and thus the reason it is stupid as hell or a tenant to explain themselves to anyone on this forum. the mystique and wonder is lost. they should just post a menu and check back for requests. maybe a poster with a paypal account on the back wall or something.

Don't put every case into a mold."This is voyeurism.This is not voyeurism.You are voyeur.You are not voyeur.This must be like this.This mustn't be like this."

You shouldn't put voyeurism into a mold.
Just relax , you didn't invent the voyeurism lol.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

no, i didn't, but like anything there are lines to be crossed that can and do diminsh the nature of the game. it may not be immediate and seem harmless, but over time it does have an effect. 

I always keep my boundaries with the participants.But there are members who cannot keep their boundaries.
In the past, Some members used to advertise some of the participants' houses by showing us nice and fun.

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

7mpc.png

Do you remember? (.)(.) ?:biggrin:  Btw I really want Leonie to come back to VH.She is extremely hot.🔥🔥🔥

So many girls come and go have lost track on many of them now lol.