Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #4

12 minutes ago, life+90 said:

z15y.png

iiz6.png

I hope this couple have open minded relationship.Hopefully,Guest couple meet new boys and girls in this apartment.It's great to watch them communicate with other people.

I hope this couple makes  MMF or MFF one day.🔥

Maybe @HugoBeverley can share some info about their life style? 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/2/2020 at 12:37 AM, HugoBeverley said:

I don't know, guys; maybe you're right that girls want each other; but mostly 90% of the girls are brought by me. We are waiting for these girls again, today we just met😅

hello do you guys have plan for tonight invite girls 

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not sure if they are into swinging yet @life+90?

I don't know.This house has great potential but when the apartments that are on holiday now return to VH, this apartment may experience problems.My advice to Beverley & Hugo: When this couple comes to visit this house,this couple should be introduced to new guest men or girls.Maybe then exciting great things can be watched in this house.

6 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Я не знаю, у этого дома большой потенциал, но когда квартиры, которые сейчас в отпуске, вернутся в VH, в этой квартире могут возникнуть проблемы. Мой совет Беверли и Хьюго: когда эта пара приезжает в этот дом, эта пара должна быть знакомят с новыми гостями - мужчинами или девушками. Может быть, тогда в этом доме можно будет наблюдать за захватывающими интересными вещами.

thank you for your advice, but you are wrong in your thoughts about this couple. They are more likely to just relax in our company than to have fun with someone else

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:

thank you for your advice, but you are wrong in your thoughts about this couple. They are more likely to just relax in our company than to have fun with someone else

At least knowing this I  will adjust my expectations.Enjoy yourself.😄

• Like 1