Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

no disagree, if Leora is alone then the emotional part is gone and she does the same as the COV girls, the interaction between the girls makes this apartment special and not one of them, the fact that the first 4 replays are Malia and Leora and that every act puts them in the first place popularity proves that and proves what people want to see

I'm not out to argue, except when Leora was on her own it wasn't unusual to see around 14, 15, or 16 + windows of her in Replay so she must have been doing alright on her own so with two girls only four windows one has to ask how/why.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm not out to argue, except when Leora was on her own it wasn't unusual to see around 14, 15, or 16 + windows of her in Replay so she must have been doing alright on her own so with two girls only four windows one has to ask how/why.

Also she is getting older too, this is a major point that is often over looked.

• Like 1

I understand the chat around Leora, after watching her for seven years like all women and men we change. Personally I would love to be 30 again, not sure the wife could keep up now 🤣.

Now I'm  happy as Leora is very professional when in the apartment. ( Except I would like the Koala to be loved and bought back to bed 🙂 )

This is mine opinon only.

Note: An Opinon is either right or wrong it's just a opinon.

• Like 7

Over the years of watching Leora what I miss is watching Leora exercising and dancing. Not sure when she stopped doing daily exercises but I do miss them.

• Like 2

For the newbies they would be aware that Leora is a very good painter and arts and crafts.  I'm guessing Leora left all that stuff with Paul or it's in storage in Russia.

• Like 4

Hey good news I'm off the chair 🐨 and have a nice spot on the couch. Maybe get a cuddle again. Luckily for me 🐨 Eva 🐕‍🦺 isn't around or I would have being humped to death. 🤣 

• Haha 2