Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

don't bother I'm fed up with endless bullshit on this forum

for sure, it's easier to ignore the facts than to face reality :biggrin:

I understand that Leora has a pure fan base but your opinions on her are not impartial
Take a step back and you may see things in a different way 

What I find sad is that we can predict what Leora and Malia will do because they have become predictable, just like most GOV girls.

So yes for me, I don't see any difference between these participants or others who are in Barcelona
But in no case do I criticize these girls so far because i like them all 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, domi500 said:

Las die anderen IDIOTEN doch die WIEDERHOLUNG mit MALIA von letzter Woche anschauen !!! Ich bin voll und ganz deiner Meinung , und schaue ihr schon Jahrelang zu (ZAHLLE) .Sie brauch ihn ja nur mit nach hause zu bringen , ob sie bei ihm Schläft oder sie beide bei ihr Schlafen !!!Sie können ja Party machen , dagegen sagt ja keiner was !!!! In denn alten Russischen Wohnungen brachten die anderen Bewohner auch ihre Freunde mit nach Hause , und Feiertenzumbeichbiel öfters Zuhause !!!! Aber das wie sie es auch tut , das verlassen der Wohnung ( Necken und zeigen ich gehe aus Ficken und dir  IDIOT Zeige ich garnichts ) . Leora  war in Russland als sie noch mit Paul gelebt hat eine ganz andere PERSON !!!! Viel mehr REAL heute ist sie nichts anderes als ein GEURL wie die in Brcelona !!!!!!! Nur das die die LESBENSPIELE vertig beckommen L+M nicht !!!

Just now, moos54 said:

I understand that Leora has a pure fan base but your opinions on her are not impartial

What I find sad is that we can predict what Leora and Malia will do because they have become predictable, just like most GOV girls.

So yes for me, I don't see any difference between these participants or others who are in Barcelona

Right on Moos and domi. Same shit different day. I like Leora and have been a huge supporter for a long time, but today she is only doing the minimum to justify her having her own apartment. And it is the same shit that the beautiful women in the Barcelona apartments are doing that Leora's followers criticize.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

if you read this forum a little more often instead of making comments you would know that I am here for Malia and not for Leora, but for Leora I have a lot of respect for what she does and how she handles the nonsense that is often posted here

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am here reading all these comments and wondering why Pepe isn't in here raising a big stink 😏

He can't get out of that drawer he has been stuck in for ages! 😆

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hey good news I'm off the chair 🐨 and have a nice spot on the couch. Maybe get a cuddle again. Luckily for me 🐨 Eva 🐕‍🦺 isn't around or I would have being humped to death. 🤣 

Closer to the kitchen and stove.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Que de conneries ... En provenance d'un modérateur en plus .... Ah là là là là ...

Je t'aime Leora ... Prends soins de Malia et bonne continuation sur la route de l'érotisme ...

Ce sont déjà des commentaires plus constructif que ceux que tu peux faire quand tu viens faire tes critiques envers des filles comme Irma ou Milena 😁

Érotisme lol lol lol lol  ^^

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The apartment is not a prison and they do enough inside to keep it interesting.  For me if they had hard sex each day and spent all their time with their heads between each others legs I would stop watching them. So they give us a treat every once in a while and I am happy with them.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2